Swiss Cheese Dip
Here's another dip, which can be served warm or cold.
(Serves 8 -10)
- 8 oz softened Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1½ cups shredded Swiss Cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup toasted almonds, slivered
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
(Preparation: 10 Minutes. Cooking: 15 minutes)
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Swiss cheese, green onion, almonds, nutmeg, and pepper, reserving a few of the almonds and green onions.
- Pour into oven-proof container.
- Sprinkle top with reserved almonds.
- Bake at 350 deg for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool a bit, then top with reserved green onions.
- Serve with nacho chips or crackers, warm or cold.
If you are not drooling already, you should be!
Contributed by Charlie Sheridan (searlas52)