Easy Baked Fish
Here is a very easy and good recipe for baked fish. I use this for family and/or guests, everyone loves it.
- 4 fillets firm white fish (orange roughy or tilapia are good)
- 1 can Durkee French Fried Onions
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- pepper and salt
(Preparation: 10 Minutes. Cooking: 20 minutes)
- Dry the fish fillets with a paper towel and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Crush the onions in a plastic bag and spread on a plate.
- Mix the ranch dressing and the mayo.
- Coat the fich fillets with the ranch/mayo mixture.
- Roll the fish fillets in the crushed onions to cover well on both sides.
- Place the fillets on a cookie sheet wwhich has been sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle any left over onions on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 deg. oven for about 20 minutes.
They are crispy and delicious. No need for lemon on them. Enjoy!
Contributed by Bob (BWilli45409)