Garlic Roasted Potatoes
It's a killer recipe for garlic roasted potatoes. [I] recommend parboiling the potatoes before putting them in the oven.
I make this often, and there's never any left over - people just gobble them up.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
(Preparation: 10 Minutes. Cooking: 40 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in an 8x8 inch baking dish. (Dennis recommends parboiling the potatoes before quartering them)
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, garlic, salt and lemon juice; pour over potatoes and stir to coat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over potatoes.
- Bake, covered, in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
Contributed by Dennis Flynn (dennisf878)