Illegal Dessert Cookies
Luc (Froggy/Frenchy) posted this recipe on his Facebook page with the notation "it had no name … I only know it should be illegal!!!!" So that's what we'll call it - Illegal Dessert Cookies!
- 2 cans Pilsbury butter crescent rolls
- 2x8 oz. packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- Sugar/Cinnamon topping mix - about ¼ cup sugar & 1 tbsp cinnamon
(Preparation: 15 Minutes. Cooking: 20 - 30 minutes)
- Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of ungreased cookie pan.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture.
- Brush melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
I haven't tried this yet, but I know Luc loves his sweets! - Ted
Contributed by Luc.